Friends of Høstfest Club Program
As a Friend of Høstfest, you join a community that aims to preserve, improve and share Scandinavian culture, heritage and educational programs. Your participation helps us connect the past for a bright future.
Your annual club benefits include:
• Club card
• $5 off general admission to the festival for club name holder (Household club receives free admission for children 18 and younger)
• Access to purchase concert tickets in advance (limit of 4 early bird tickets per concert) - Tickets will go on sale May 15 for club members.
• Discounts with select vendors at the festival (list to be provided online and in annual festival guide)
• Discount on select events (such as concert, dinners, classes, etc)
• Fast line at ticketing window
• 10% off at Høstfest Gift Store
• Complimentary Høstfest Pin (first time members)
• Subscription to our online newsletter
• Club Appreciation Weeks (20% discount at Gift Store, twice a year)
Club holders must show card to redeem benefits.
Basic Club Levels (Annual basis)
• $100 - Individual ($95 is tax deductible)
• $150 - Joint (includes two named adults in same household) ($145 is tax deductible)
• $175 - Household (includes 2 adults and all children 18 and younger) ($150 is tax deductible)
Contributing Club Levels
Contributing club holders provide additional gifts that help Høstfest offer our educational programs, Nordic entertainment and serve our community. Contributing club memberships are on an annual basis with exception to Lifetime.
• $300 - Loki Club
Includes 2 free general admission passes plus regular club benefits. ($215 is tax deductible)
• $500 - Freya Club
Includes 4 free general admission passes, one free household club account to give to a friend/family, plus regular club benefits. ($310 is tax deductible)
• $1,000 - Thor Club
4 free general admission tickets, one free household club account to give to a friend/family, recognition at festival/on website, plus regular club benefits. ($810 is tax deductible)
• $5,000 - Odin Lifetime Club
includes 2 general admission passes and 2 free concert tickets annually, one free household club account to give to a friend/family, recognition at festival/on website, plus regular club benefits. ($4,760 is tax deductible)
What are you waiting for?