Høstfest RV Camping
Nearly 1,000 RV parking spaces are available on the Høstfest grounds. There are many great things to enjoy as a Høstfest RV camper:
• Cost is $25 per night and includes electric hookups. RVers must bring an extension cord to plug in (100-150ft cords).
• Hot showers, fresh water, garbage services and a dump station.
• Evans Water will supply potable (drinking) water on an on-call basis, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to Høstfest RVers during the festival. Numbers: (701) 240-8428, Gene Evans or (701) 240-8429, Toni Evans
• RV Hospitality Center with complimentary coffee and doughnuts.
• Polka Service and Jam Session, Sunday, September 23, 2018, with the Høstfest Accordion Club.
• Lefse Master Prequalifier, Marketplace Foods, Monday, September 24, 2018.
• RV Pre-Party event, 5 p.m., Tuesday, September 25, 2018, a festive night of dinner and dance! Make sure to order your tickets in advance!
• Free nightly dances compliments of Cognizant.
RV REGISTRATION FORMS:
RV registration opens on May 1 by ordering online at hostfest.com, calling (701) 852-2368 or by filling out the 2018 RV Campers Registration Form.