Høstfest RV Camping
Nearly 1,000 RV parking spaces are available on the Høstfest grounds. There are many great things to enjoy as a Høstfest RV camper:
• Cost is $25 per night and includes electric hookups. RVers must bring an extension cord to plug in (100-150ft cords).
• RV Check-Out Time: RV check-out time is 12:00 pm (noon). If RVers are going to the 1 pm show and will then be leaving Høstfest immediately after, they may request a late check out (though extension isn't guarenteed). Please see RV Parking Registration to submit your request and to avoid confusion with any new campers who may be arriving and looking for a camping space.
• Hot showers, fresh water, garbage services and a dump station.
• A-1 Evans Septic Tanks will supply private services such as potable (drinking) water and sewage dumping on an on-call basis, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to Høstfest RVers during the festival. Call (701) 852-5103 for pricing details and to place a need request.
• RV Hospitality Center with complimentary coffee and doughnuts.
• Polka Service and Jam Session, Sunday, September 23, 2018, with the Høstfest Accordion Club.
• Lefse Master Prequalifier, Marketplace Foods, Monday, September 24, 2018.
• RV Pre-Party event, 5 p.m., Tuesday, September 25, 2018, a festive night of dinner and dance! Make sure to order your tickets in advance!
• Free nightly dances compliments of Cognizant.
RV REGISTRATION FORMS:
RV registration opens at 10 a.m., May 2 by ordering online at hostfest.com, calling (701) 852-2368 or by filling out the 2018 RV Campers Registration Form.