Høstfest RV Camping
Nearly 1,000 RV parking spaces are available on the Høstfest grounds. There are many great things to enjoy as a Høstfest RV camper:
• Cost is $25 per night and includes electric hookups. RVers must bring an extension cord to plug in (100-150ft cords).
• RV Check-Out Time: RV check-out time is 12:00 pm (noon). If RVers are going to the 1 pm show and will then be leaving Høstfest immediately after, they may request a late check out (though extension isn't guaranteed). Please see RV Parking Registration to submit your request and to avoid confusion with any new campers who may be arriving and looking for a camping space.
• Hot showers, fresh water, garbage services and a dump station.
• A-1 Evans Septic Tanks will supply private services such as potable (drinking) water and sewage dumping on an on-call basis, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to Høstfest RVers during the festival. Call (701) 852-5103 for pricing details and to place a need request.
• RV Hospitality Center with complimentary coffee and doughnuts.
• Polka Service and Jam Session, Sunday, September 22, 2019, with the Høstfest Accordion Club.
• Lefse Master Prequalifier, Marketplace Foods, Monday, September 23, 2019.
• RV Pre-Party event, 5 p.m., Tuesday, September 24, 2019, a festive night of dinner and dance! Tickets MUSt be ordered in advance for the meal! Last day to order meal tickets is noon, Tuesday, September 24.
• Good Sam discounts are only available by calling the Box Office during pre-registration (Feb 12, 2019 to September 1, 2019). When calling the Box Office, caller must provide an active Good Sam number to be eligible for the discount. Discount can only be applied to one RV unit and must be registered in the Good Sam holder's name. Good Sam discounts cannot be ordered online and are non-transferable. RV orders placed online will not be refunded or exchanged for Good Sam discounts. Box Office can be reached at (701) 852-2368 between 8 am to 5 pm central time, Monday-Friday.
• Free nightly dances compliments of Cognizant.