There will be 7 Great Hall shows for entertainment, with more information to come later.
Wednesday, September 28th: 1 pm Opening Ceremony and 8 pm show (Big and Rich)
Thursday, September 29th: 1 pm show (Daniel O’Donnell) and 8 pm show (TBD)
Friday, September 30th: 1 pm show (Texas Tenors) and 8 pm show (TBD)
Saturday, October 1st: 1 pm show (Old Crow Medicine Show) and 8 pm show (Brantley Gilbert)
- Tickets on Sale Now!
- Ticket prices range from $39 for Opening Ceremony, $55-$69 for the afternoon shows, and $69-$99 for the evening shows
- Dala Day Pass includes the opening ceremony and all three 1pm concerts, for only $149
- Nordic Night Pass includes all four 8pm concerts, for only $299
- Each concert ticket includes your admittance into the festival!
- Kids Pass for kids 12 and under $5 at the door
- U.S. Military Active Duty and Veterans can purchase a $10 ticket to the Opening Ceremonies happening on Wednesday, September 28th at 1:00pm. With a Military ID, this ticket can be purchased in advance at the box office or on the day of Opening Ceremonies at the door.
*Note – The Nordic Night Pass and Dala Day Pass includes only a single ticket that is used to get into all 4 of their events.
Box Office Address: 1020 S Broadway, Minot, ND 58701
Box Office Phone: (701) 852-2368
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm